BCB 100 Training Team
Learn to cycle a century or a metric century!
Finishing a century isn't just for elite cyclists. If you can ride your bike for an hour, you can train to ride a century. If 100 miles seems out of reach, we can help you train for 62 miles, a metric century.
If you have the desire, dedication, and the proper training, you can do it!
About the BCB 100 Training Team:
The BCB 100 Training Team has trained hundreds of riders for century and metric century rides. The Training Team provides a positive atmosphere and a plan that will help you build your endurance. The finale takes place the first Saturday in October at the MHBC Bluff City Blues 100 (BCB 100). The Training Team is open to any member of the Memphis Hightailers.
For just $170, you'll receive:
- Expert training advice
- Supportive group training leading up to the BCB 100
- Event entry fee for the MHBC Bluff City Blues 100
- Special training team jersey
- Special training team t-shirt
- SAG support for all training rides
- Pre-ride team dinner the night before the BCB 100
- PLUS...an opportunity to buy a team Road ID for just $23
You must be an MHBC member to join the training team. Not a member? Join here.
For anyone interested, there will be an orientation meeting where more details will be provided and questions answered on Monday, March 19. The meeting will take place at the Memphis Hightailers Clubhouse at 397 Cumberland Street, Memphis, TN.